9.30.2010

Religiosity

 I just took this test over at the religion site Beliefnet.  It's supposed to gauge how and where my personal beliefs are based on a twenty question quiz.  While I can see the relationship to Mainline / Liberal Christian Protestants and Orthodox Quakers, I was a bit surprised that my admittedly LDS-leanings are so closely in line with Mahayana Buddhism. 

I knew I liked the idea of coming back as a cat to learn the essential skills of lazing and eating, but I didn't know that idea could creep its way into my dogmatic ideals. But then again, it's just a fun little quiz.

Go take the test.  It's interesting.

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)
2. Orthodox Quaker (98%)
3. Mahayana Buddhism (94%)
4. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (93%)
5. Baha'i Faith (91%)
6. Liberal Quakers (88%)
7. Hinduism (87%)
8. Sikhism (86%)
9. Theravada Buddhism (86%)
10. Jainism (85%)

No comments: