|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Henry Louis-Gate - Race Card|
- Transformers 2 has made about a gazillion dollars in a month.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince made as much and should move even more money overseas in the coming months.
- GI JOE is coming out next week and should make about a bazillion dollars on its name alone, regardless of whether it sucks
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Iron Man
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Kung Fu Panda
- Batman Dark Knight
- TRON 2 (Remember the light cycles? I have a t-shirt somewhere in my old closet), the sequel to the computer graphics touchstone film TRON.
- AVATAR, a movie based on, you guessed it, living in another fantasy world while breathing and eating in our own.
- District 9, a movie based on Apartheid, race relations, South Africa, and really cool stuff that blows up or moves fast.