1.23.2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Well, I guess it is. Check this out: and then you may have been watching the Colbert Report lately when he compared Mitt Romney to Guy Smiley... and finally, check out my post, dated October 26, 2007: http://ebv.blogspot.com/2007/10/politics-puppets-pc-paint.html See any resemblance? Thanks to Kyle Witherspoon for raising this issue with me. And thank the internet for destroying the right to protect intellectual property. Cheers! PS--It looks like the old Mission Journal won out in the poll, so that will start February 12, 2008. That marks the four-year anniversary of the day I actually did leave for that little two-year jaunt into the Amazon. I promise to make it as interesting and informative as possible, but my aim with this project is to provide readers with a glimpse of what it is like to actually be there, day after day after day after day after day, get a taste for the ups, the downs, the cools and the weirds, and really just see how wonderful and terrible that Mission can be. Still looking for a title for that one, btw. Any ideas, feel free to send them along.

No comments: