2.06.2007

I Have Nothing to Say...

Literally. Law School has ripped any shred of creativity from me, leaving me a ragged, naked shell of the man I once was. Notice how I capitalize Law School, as if it were some Divine entity, worthy of capitalization. Damn you, Law School, damn you! In other bits of news, Provo continues to haunt and amaze me. I liken my fascination with the city to a program on Animal Planet about the mating habits of mildly retarded lions. At points in the show, you are awed by the majestic beauty of the lions in their natural habitat, the grace with which they hunt their pray, and the playfulness they exhibit with their young. At other points, you feel sickened by the power-plays of the young males, the absolutely patriarchal domination, and yet can't look away when they rip down a gazelle and tear it to shreds. That's Provo, minus the majesty. Wish I had more to write, but my brain exploded. Love, Eric

1 comment:

Barb said...

Don't let the man (Law School) get you down. Also, don't get too Provo-y. BYU dating and U of U dating are polar opposites and you my friend, need to maintain the balance somewhere in the median. You can do it. We're counting on you.