2.19.2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

That's right, once more I'm taking my summer out of the country. Last year it was Europe. The year before it was Central America. This year, I'm going back to the Terra Santa, the Holy Land--Brazil. I've got a spot as an intern in an international law firm based in Sao Paulo, focusing on commercial transactions and contracts. I'll be spending about 5 weeks working there, and hopefully another two to three travelling throughout the country. If anyone's interested in touring through South America's Jewel, let me know. The best part of this whole experience is that the JRC is paying for most of my airfare, and giving me anywhere from 3-6 hours of credit for the work I do down there.
Can't wait to get out there! If you're incredibly bored, check out their website. Dr. Ricardo Cerqueira Leite Advogados Associados is at your service! http://www.cerqueiraleite.com.br
After that quick jaunt to the south, I'll be returning home to Salt Lake City to work with Judge Randall Skanchy at the Matheson State Courthouse. Criminal cases galore...I think it'll be like "Law & Order," only less Order unfortunately. I can only wonder how it's going to pan out...
Anyway, that's the exciting news in my corner of the world. Now, if I could only figure out how to download old episodes of MST3K quickly, efficiently, and legally...

3 comments:

Cotter said...

That is so exciting! Sounds like you are going to have a great summer. I am jealous you get to go back to Brazil!

Cody said...

MST3K can be found on YouTube, in small clips. Or, you can hit the jackpot......

Netflix

They have all of them! Madelyn is really sick of them by now....

I am glad to see you like Law and Order too........I feel less nerdy now

Barb said...

Cool, Eric! You will be the tannest law student of them all! Sounds like a good resume builder (which we all know is why we do anything anyway).